Skin Discoloration ... with Women Aged 30+
The most troubling problems for all women who are going to be 30 are probably about all kinds of blemishes, freckles and dark spots. Since when there is a problem, a treatment must be found, right? With huge variety of brands in these days to choose, we should look at ingredients of each skin care how they reduce dark spots and dullness such as Thiamidol™ - a very popular ingredient in various skin care products. However, the popularity still tends to be laser technology or skin treatments in a certified beauty institution. Although it might be a bit out of budget than a skin care products, the advantage is that it is a shortcut the perfect skin which can be seen more clearly and quickly.
Food for Melasma and Freckles Prevention
Freckles are caused by the skin being exposed to too much UV radiation, thus creating pigment. Therefore, eating foods that contain nutrients such as vitamin C, Carotene and Lycopene will help keep your skin healthy and able to deal with UV rays. Foods with these nutrients include red, orange fruits and leafy vegetables. More importantly, drinking enough water per day will help keep the skin moist and reduce blemishes and freckles as well.
How to Take Care of Your Skin from Freckles
Avoid being in strong sunlight for a long time. If you need to be out in the sun, it is recommended that you apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher and should be applied every 4-6 hours if you are going to be doing outdoor activities.
Laser Technology to Prevent Skin from Blemishes - Freckles
3D Advanced Rejuvenation: Rejuvenate the skin in 3 skin dimensions, the beauty that combines the science of technology with 3 types of beam energy to destroy blemishes – freckles as well as reduce dullness to brighten the skin.
Pico Sure Focus Lens Array ™ by CynoSure: with the power of Pressure Wave energy, it directly destroys pigments in the skin and adjusts the skin to be clear and smooth at the cellular level.
Anti-Aging for Women Aged 40+
Anti-aging products are one of the top selling products among all skin care industry because it is quite the answer to the men and women aged 35-45. At this age, we will begin to face wrinkles. In addition to anti-aging creams, women in this range of age also turn to other medical technology such as Botox and filler injections or using laser treatments to tighten facial skin and neck to slow down the aging signs as much as possible. Moreover, the use of these technologies brings the obvious difference immediately and the results can last long as well.
Food for Firm Skin without Wrinkles
As we all know, the main structure of the skin that affects wrinkles is collagen. Therefore, eating foods that are high in collagen can be a natural anti-aging. There are many types of foods that are rich in collagen. Let me give examples of foods that are easy to find which include soybeans, leafy greens, or garlic; all of these are rich in Sulfur, Lipoic acid, and Amino Taurine, which help build up collagen fibers.
How to Take Care of Your Skin from Wrinkles
1. Stay away from the hot sunlight of Thailand because UV rays can damage the inner skin, causing the skin structure to deteriorate which does not cause only darker skin but also wrinkles.
2. Drink lots of water; this is the easiest and quickest way to take care of your skin and most importantly, it is very cheap. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day will not only make your skin radiant and away from fine lines and wrinkles, it also results in better internal systems of the body such as the digestive system to improve the body and get rid of toxins. So, with the benefits mentioned, don't forget to always drink a lot of water.
3. Get enough rest. Our body is amazing because when we sleep, our body releases growth hormones to restore the body system. Therefore, going to bed on time and sleeping enough are important parts of healthy skin in the next day.
4. Avoid alcoholic beverages and cigarettes. I believe that everyone reading this article will probably realize that cigarettes are bad not just for healthy skin but the overall. So, I would like to repeat this once again that if you want good and healthy skin. These should be avoided.
5. Exercise regularly. Working out will help tone muscles so that the skin becomes tighter and firmer, not flabby. The body also eliminates waste through sweat, helping to brighten the skin without having to rely on skin care products.
Laser Technology to Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Hava3 Lift: The non-surgical laser technology to fill up the skin without filler injections creating a dimension to the face without injection
Genesis Laser: Smoothed skin, tighten pores and reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
The Ultimate Anti-aging for Women aged 50+
As you reach the age of 50+, aging signs will become even more noticeable. Although you can still rely on Anti-aging skin care, you may not see results as you wish due to saggy facial skin, not tight as before. Women of this age range is quite financially stable so they often choose a surgical method as a solution such as Face lift surgery, etc., which can see results quickly and relatively safe today. (In the case of being treated by a specialist surgeon and performed in a standard hospital). However, if we take good care of ourselves since we are young, we will be able to slow down the age to look not as old as the real age.
1. Various fruits, especially berries. Fruits such as berries are all rich in antioxidants or we would like to call it an anti-aging agent that helps protect us from toxins that enter the body, including helping to strengthen cells, resulting in healthier and more pleasant skin.
2. Eating fish on a regular basis, especially when we get older, promotes the function of digestive system and helps our stomach. It also helps the body to receive omega-3 and Ani-aging substances, all of which help the body not deteriorate any quicker.
3. Soy products whether tofu or tofu juice are all beneficial from natural proteins, minerals and vitamins, especially Estrogen – the female hormone that will help maintain bright skin to not become sagging.
How to Take Care of Yourself to Be Away from Sagging Skin
Women of this age range will face problems with dry skin, sagginess and wrinkles so they need to keep their skin moisturized by eating vegetables and fruits to add more vitamins and moisture to the skin, along with regular exercise, not just for good skin but for overall health as well such as Yoga since doing yoga does not cause the joints to be affected too much. And, for people of this age, it is considered a matter to be extra careful because they lose a lot of calcium so they have problems of weak bones unlike young women.
Technology to Tighten the Face and Neck with Immediate Results
TITAN™: Infrared radiation lifts up sagging face, giving a comparable result to a facelift surgery with non-surgical means.
Deep Lock Tripple V Effect Gold Laser: This non-surgical technology reshapes the face to be "smaller, slimmer and youthful" by tightening the facial skin with no injection and pain.