FRAXEL: Cell Transformation Program Think of pixels in a photo, Think of Fraxel Facial Photoshop.
There is no need for Photoshop to create the smoothest and the brightest skin with no wrinkles when it comes to a technology that adjust the skin Pixel-by-Pixel to create smooth skin, decrease pore sizes as if photoshoped – Fraxel Laser Version : Fraxel Restore.
What alternative can get rid of rough skin, acne scars, melasma and pores? The answer is Fraxel Laser Version: Fraxel Restore – a technology that treats acne scars and, at the same time, creates new skin cells. With 1,550 nm of wave length level, Fraxel laser – a masterpiece of the USA – can create new cells in a level of deep dermis. Treated patients can literally feel the smoothness and youthfulness after the treatment. Once combined with cell therapy technology, the result is even more pleasant.
Why Fraxel Lift at Nida Esth
- Nida Esth’ offers a professional dermatological and laser team, leading by Dr. Sunida Yuthayothin, M.D. who has more-than-19 years of experiences
- We are a one-stop service for both surgical and non-surgical procedures
- We offer a number of laser innovations that can solve problems of each individual patient
- We possess technologies certified by USA that can evaluate results and illustrate differences before and after the treatments
- The Fraxel innovation is imported and certified by USA
- Patients are treated by a professional dermatologist every time
- We have nurse teams who are well-trained in taking care of patients through processes of procedures
- We provide professional care performed by medical and nurse teams to lessen patients’ concerns
- We evaluate and follow results of procedures with a customer service team that is always available to answer all patients’ concerns
- We – Nida Esth’ – is trusted by a number of both famous Thai celebrities and international patients
- The location is at the Heart of Bangkok, well-decorated and clean to give patients a sensation of relaxation
The Break-Through Laser Skin Treatment
What is Fraxel Laser?
Fraxel laser is skin rejuvenation technology which is safe and very well effective by stimulating a body to create new cells, replacing old unhealthy cells caused by natural aging process and environment, especially sunlight.
Fraxel laser is semi - ablative technology, combing an advantage of non - ablative technology which causes no injury that requires more treatment. It can effectively treat skin in both a deep and shallow level including melasma, acne scars and wrinkles.
How Fraxel laser works?
Fraxel laser releases mid infrared light wave under skin as tiny dots in pixel level 1,500-2,500 per 1 cm2 area. The dermatologist is the one who specifies the depth of Fraxel laser energy directly to problematic areas; for example, if patients need to treat melasma and freckles, the laser energy is released in upper skin but if patients need to treat acne scars, the energy is releases in a level of collagen network. Once laser energy makes contact with skin, an effect called Fractional Photothermolysis is created; and in that position, old skin cells is transformed into MENDs (Microscopic Epidermal Necrotic Debris) which will be gone in 1-2 weeks and replaced by new skin cells.
“skin layer is composed to melanin and melanocyte cells which is a factor of freckles; then they will be removed and replaced with new healthy skin cells, resulting in freckle treatment is not so difficult anymore.
“Acne scar problem caused by deteriorated from the upper layer to collagen. Then, they are replaced by a new healthy structure so that we could rest assured that Fraxel is the most effective technology that can treat acne scars.”
What kinds of problems can be fixed by Fraxel?
- To reduce large pores
- To fix rough and unsmooth skin
- To brighten up the skin
- To decrease wrinkles and sagginess
Processes of Fraxel
- Apply a numb cream for 45 minutes and raise off
- Scan treated skin to calculate the levels of laser energy
- Fill in all information of a patient to calculate and summarize as the level of laser energy for treatments
- Start applying Fraxel laser on patients’ skin
- Decrease the temperature by the use of Cooling System
- Apply Biological Peptides under skin to effectively stimulate and repair old skin cells
Typical Treatment Plan
How often do we do Fraxel?
Patients should receive treatments at least 3-5 times every 2-4 weeks, depending on skin conditions and problems that differ in each individual. Each treatment creates approximately 10-15 percent of new skin cell to replace the old unhealthy one.
The result is visible after 2-3 session of Fraxel where 20-45 percent of new skin cells are generated.
Patients can feel the difference of skin conditions after the first session of Fraxel laser in terms of smoothness and tightness which become more and more visible. Even when patients stop to undergo the treatment for 3-6 months, collagen re-modelling process is still continuing.
Result after Fraxel Laser
After receiving Fraxel laser treatment, skin usually turns pinkish as exposed to sunlight for relatively 2-3 days which is also a sign of cell reproduction process.
During the recovery process, make-ups are allowed and male patients can normally shave beard.
New cells will be created within 24 hours; however, while old cells are still not peeled off, facial skin usually looks bronzing which will decrease within 5-7 days once new healthy cells are generated.
* After 10-14 days of treatments, patients can feel the youthfulness and smoothness of their skin.
US FDA (The United States Food and Drug Administration) certifies that Fraxel Facial Photoshop is safe and effective to treat…
- Pigmented lesions
- Acne scars
- Large facial pores
What are differences between Fraxel and other laser innovations of its kind?
- Fast & more visible result
- More gentle to every skin condition
- More patient satisfaction
- Lower downtime