Hip liposuction by Slim Melt is a procedure that suctions excess fat accumulated in both sides of hip for more tight results. Hip liposuction by Slim Melt cause no bruise afterwards, even in sensitive areas because it utilizes a 0.3 mm. flexible fiber optic tip designed for suctioning fat. Therefore, it is a technology that does not hurt other tissues and nervous cells, resulting in confidence of safety throughout the process.
Why hip liposuction by Slim Melt at Nida Esth’?
- The expertise of a surgeon – Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri – who has a special technique of liposuction and more-than-19-year experience in surgical field.
- Anesthesiologists and nurse teams who have experiences in taking care patients and hospitalization both local and international
- We provide VECTRA 3D which can simulates a 3 dimensional photographs of an expecting result of procedures
- Standardized and certified medical instruments – a non-reusable fiber optic tip
- Patients will be receiving professional care from nurses who demonstrates post-operation care.
- Patients who have accumulated fat in hips
- Healthy patients with no severe disease
Factors that cause hips
- Too excessive accumulated fat under skin
- Sagging skin of waist and hips
Who are Suitable for Hip Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Who has hips that are unproportional with a body
- Accumulated fat in both sides of hips that cannot go away with exercising
- Who would like to adjust a body to be more in shape
Advantages of Hip Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Tighten skin after the procedure
- No misshaped hips after the procedure
- No bruise after the procedure
- Immediate visible result after the procedure
Facts before Hip Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Acknowledgement of risks of complications
- No vitamin consumption of some sorts
- Areas of liposuction
- Inform all allergy to a plastic surgeon and nurses
Evaluation before Hip Liposuction by Slim Melt
- An amount of hips’ fat
- Skin conditions and skin elasticity
Preparation before Hip Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Facts before the procedure
- Post-operation care and follow-ups
- No vitamin and medicines of some sorts
- No smoking and drinking alcohols
Recovery and post-operation care of hip liposuction by Slim Melt
- Generally, except for post-operation care and instructions of a surgeon, after hip liposuction by Slim Melt, there is no need for recovery period because there is no bruise and swollen or even complication afterwards.