Upper arm liposuction with Slim Melt is a procedure that suctions excess fat from upper arms for more tighten results. Upper arm liposuction by Slim Melt cause no bruise afterwards, even in sensitive areas because it utilizes a 0.3 mm. flexible fiber optic tip designed for suctioning fat. Therefore, it is a technology that does not hurt other tissues and nervous cells, resulting in confidence of safety throughout the process.
Why upper arm liposuction by Slim Melt at Nida Esth’
- The expertise of a surgeon – Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri – who has a special technique of liposuction and more-than-19-year experience in surgical field.
- Anesthesiologists and nurse teams who have experiences in taking care patients and hospitalization both local and international
- We provide VECTRA 3D which can simulates a 3 dimensional photographs of an expecting result of procedures
- Standardized and certified medical instruments – a non-reusable fiber optic tip
- Patients will be receiving professional care from nurses who demonstrates post-operation care.
- Patients who have accumulated fat in upper arms
- Healthy patients with no severe disease
Who are Suitable for Upper Arm Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Patients who have unproportional upper arms, compared to a body
- Accumulated fat in upper arms that cannot go away with exercising
- Patients who’d like to develop their postures
Advantages of Upper Arm Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Tighten skin after the procedure
- No misshaped arms after the procedure
- No bruise after the procedure
Facts before Upper Arm Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Acknowledgement of risks of complications
- No vitamin consumption of some sorts
- Areas of liposuction
- Inform all allergy to a plastic surgeon and nurses
Evaluation before Upper Arm Liposuction by Slim Melt
- An amount of upper arms’ fat
- An amount of upper arms’ muscles
- Skin conditions and skin elasticity
Preparation before Upper Arm Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Facts before the procedure
- Post-operation care and follow-ups
- No vitamin and medicines of some sorts
- No smoking and drinking alcohols
Recovery and post-operation care of Upper Arm Liposuction by Slim Melt
- Generally, except for post-operation care and instructions of a surgeon, after upper arm liposuction by Slim Melt, there is no need for recovery period because there is no bruise and swollen or even complication afterwards.