What is Revised breast augmentation?
Revised breast augmentation is to corrects breast problems after breast augmentation such as capsular contracture, rupture, unsatisfying result, etc. to boost up more confidence for
Why revised breast augmentation at Nida Esth’
- The expertise of a surgeon – Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri – who has a special technique of breast lift and more-than-19-year experience in surgical field.
- Anesthesiologists and nurse teams who have experiences in taking care patients and hospitalization both local and international
- We provide VECTRA 3D which can simulates a 3 dimensional photographs of an expecting result of procedures
- Standardized and certified medical instruments.
- Patients will be receiving professional care from nurses who demonstrates post-operation care.
Who are Suitable for Breast Reduction?
- Patients who have problems from breast augmentation such as Capsular contracture and implant relocation
- Patients who underwent breast augmentation with unsatisfying result
- Patients who’d like to correct their postures
- Patients who previously underwent breast augmentation with unsatisfying result
- Patients who are healthy and have no severe disease which can affects recovery process
How to start revised breast augmentation?
- Consult with a surgeon to evaluate possibilities of revised breast augmentation
- Inform reasons of revised breast augmentation
- Consult about the size of breasts after revised breast augmentation
- Inform all medical history
Facts before revised breast augmentation
- Risk of bruises and swollen
- No medicine and vitamin consumption
- No smoking before revised breast augmentation at least 2 weeks
- Incision sites of revised breast augmentation
- Inform all allergies to a surgeon and nurses
- General anesthesia
- Admission at hospital for 2 days
Evaluation before revised breast augmentation
Revised breast augmentation is to correct individual breast problems so differences will be as follows
- Problems and reasons why you need to fix
- Size and shape of breasts
- Size and positions of areolas
- Skin condition and elasticity of skin
Post-operation Care and Recovery Process
- Avoid water to get in contact with wounds after breast reduction after a surgery
- Take medications to help recovery process and chances of infections after breast reduction
- Patients should be aware of post-operation care and overall health such as no smoking and alcoholic drinks because it can affect a recovery process
- Appointment for follow-ups with a surgeon
- Wear special bras for breast support